Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Non-Eligible Issue

I'm glad i found this site i hope matulungan nyo po ako sa case ko. This is my concern ano po kaya maganda gawin if the CO response this:

Form 1149 from an eligible relative
You have named your cousin as your sponsor. A cousin is not an eligible relative for the
purpose of this visa.
An eligible relative is:
. the spouse or de facto partner of the person; or
. a child, parent, brother or sister of the person; or
. a grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew, or a step-grandparent, stepgrandchild,
step-aunt, step-uncle, step-niece or step-nephew.
If you have an eligible relative who is willing to sponsor you, please have that relative
complete and return the attached Form 1149, together with evidence of your relationship with
that relative..
If you do not have an eligible relative who is willing to sponsor you, you may prefer to
withdraw this application and apply for a visa that does not require a sponsoring relative.

thanks and God bless!!!

Comments

• heycoachputmeinheycoachputmein australia
    2 lang naman ang choice. nominate an eligible relative or withdraw your application.
  • PantastikaPantastika Bacoor
    @heycoachputmein

salamat po! i'll try my luck na lang as non-sponsor tourist