Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Is it really difficult to get an IT job specially in Melbourne for new immigrant?

WantToMigrateWantToMigrate Hong kongPosts: 17Member
edited December 2017 in Other Migration Topic
I got 11 years of software development experience and still not decided to migrate to Australia because of job security, racial discrimination and expected salary.
1. I read a lot about the difficulty in getting job in Melbourne specially if you have no Australia experience. How true is this?

2. as a Filipino, can I get the regular salary that Australians get based on experience?
I read in other forums that companies offer lower salary for non-locals if you dont have local experience even if you got outstanding credentials.

3. How about racial discrimination inside the office? How bad is it compared to chinese companies? Specially for Filipinos.