Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ANMAC

kaybkayb KSAPosts: 5Member
edited December 2017 in Other Migration Topic
Hi everyone! May tanong lang ako, I’m planning to do bridging program next year. I am currently working as staff nurse for 2 years in a 100bed capacity hospital. I also have 20months volunteer experience from another hospital. My question is regarding ANMAC. kung matapos ko po bridging program and maregister ako sa ahpra. since 2years lang paid work experience ko, ano po chances ko na makakuha ng work after bridging? I hope you guys can help me. Thanks

Comments

• JustinJustin Philippines
    When it comes to work swertihan lang yan right now napaka competitive ng job market and most of the hospitals are looking for people na PR. Sa akin is if you want to proceed with the bridging program have a plan A and B. If hindi ka makahanap ng work sponsor what would you do? You have to also expect for the worse situation that can happen and have a back up plan for that. Sayang kasi ang gagastusin mo if everything doesn't work out the way you are expecting it to work out.