Pinoy Australia Information Forum
pte voucher

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

Random Members

  • Daryl
  • Carliann
  • JeffryBrew
  • RubenGaine
  • Rhina18
  • grazie_aus
  • rhay23
  • leeponpon21
  • crayons
  • ally28
  • amaia041291
  • kiara
  • DeenaMcCar
  • DelbertHop
  • dieselpepi
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (9)


Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week


Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

Course for Architects

ValvalValval MelbourneTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
in Student Visa Posts: 1
Goodpm po! Need to ask lang po. Architect po ako sa philippines and decided to work po dto sa melbourne. Nagresearch po ako regarding vetasses. Pero para dalawa po option ko magsstudy din po sana ako since 24 y/o palang ako with 3 years of work experience. Anung course po ang pwede ko kuhanin na related sa architecture or construction management na may pathway po to PR.
Maraming salamat po.
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter


  • atheleneathelene ManilaTotal Reaction Points: 44Member
    Posts: 288
    Hi Valval. Are you currently studying na sa Melbourne? From my research so far, if you will nominate Architect as your occupation for the 189 Visa, it's ideal to study Master of Architecture para accredited and i-recognize ng AACA yung education mo as architect. So far wala pa akong nababalitaan or kilala with successful assessment sa AACA with only a Philippine undergrad degree (in short, hindi equivalent yung Philippine archi degree sa Australian archi degree).

    If you decide to study, you can check out this list of Accredited Architecture Qualifications.

    The more popular option is to nominate Architectural Draftsperson as your occupation and apply for the 190 Visa. With the 190 Visa route, sa VETASSESS ka magpapa-skills assessment and not AACA, so it's not imperative that you enroll for a Master of Architecture. Theoretically, you can take a Master of Science if you want to study. Some people in this forum have successfully migrated with an undergrad archi degree via 190 Visa, so you might not need to study anymore (you can save money hehe).
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Sign In or Register to comment.

Latest 10 Posts

Blogs at PinoyAu - Source of Useful Tips and Guides for Pinoys in Australia

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 141 (10 members and 131 guest(s))
View Who's Online
Pinoy Australia Statistics
Pinoy Australia Statistics
Views: 15,604,887 , Members: 29,429 , Threads: 9,118 , Posts: 307,287
Today's Birthdays
View Birthdays dazz, alex_jan24, sprggn, kraven23, iannemurphy, jujhay, marvellous, BradyConaw, WYMMavis75, Jefferson5, NobleKerno, Comptroller, GerardoW58, maffe062284, fullmetal_alchemist, trampface58, dbulgar1, camelpolo59, camszytheclumsy, curleruganda08, phonesmile24, cfdalde, clashofmine, Madeniakirikay, travis, Nwachukwu

New PinoyAU Forum Android App!

PinoyAU has launched a new Forum Android App in Google Play Store. You can search in playstore using "pinoyau" or by clicking this link. It's currently in Beta so please provide us your feedback here.

(click X on the upper right corner or click outside this box to close)