Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for Room to rent or Apartment to share

ZnarfZnarf AdelaidePosts: 2Member
Hi There.

Looking for a private room to stay in Sydney for at least 6 months. Preferably within the following areas:
Darlington, Darlinghurst, Paddington, Surry Hills, Sydney or Chippendale

Looking to move 1 March 2018. Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Comments

• BlessBless Sydney
    Hi,
    I have 1 bedroom available on 18 Feb. It's a 3 BR townhouse located within the centre of Kogarah NSW. 7 minutes walk to train station, shopping centre, banks, shops etc.15-20 minutes travel via Direct train to the Sydney CBD and only 10 minutes drive to the airport. 220(neg) per week including electricity, water and internet.Feel free to send me an email for further details. Please send to [email protected] as I am not browsing this site very often.
    Thanks