Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Bank Account Question

Hi, I'm planning to apply for a tourist visa in the next few months. I have a question about the money in my account. I have a savings of around 480k (350k was gifted by my parents last year). I'm kinda worried that this might affect my application since I've been working for only a year with a gross monthly salary of 25k per month. The money in my account then is not consistent with my salary. Will this be a problem or not? Should I write a letter saying that a part of my savings was given by my parents to avoid suspicions?

I'm almost 22. I've been around Southeast Asia, also South Korea and Canada.

Thanks!

Comments

• dee0829dee0829 Melby
    Hello, best to provide a statement of account to show where the money came from. As it has been mentioned in the forum, amount of money either small or big won't matter. It is/are the document/s that would prove you're going back to the Philippines and not overstay are necessary.
  • wondergariwondergari Bataan
    newness said:

Hi, I'm planning to apply for a tourist visa in the next few months. I have a question about the money in my account. I have a savings of around 480k (350k was gifted by my parents last year). I'm kinda worried that this might affect my application since I've been working for only a year with a gross monthly salary of 25k per month. The money in my account then is not consistent with my salary. Will this be a problem or not? Should I write a letter saying that a part of my savings was given by my parents to avoid suspicions?

I'm almost 22. I've been around Southeast Asia, also South Korea and Canada.

Thanks!

I have also attached the bank statement of my parents to have a sufficient evidence that we can cover the expenses of our stay. Kung hesitant ka sa amount ng savings mo, ganon na lang din gawin mo.