Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Need help for TR Visa Subsequent Entrant Subclass 485

Hello po, I have a quick question. I have been granted a TR visa subclass 485 and gusto ko po sana isama partner ko as a subsequent entrant. Nabasa ko kasi na pwede pala na my subsequent entrant un nga lang I tried it online and hindi ko alam kung ano subclass siya if subsequent and pano apply. If theres anyone po sana na natry na ung subsequent entrant help naman po. I'm just confused on how to apply and what visa subclass.

Thanks appreciate the help. :D

Comments

• cuccicucci NSW
    edited March 2018
    @aske Kung ano ang visa ng primary applicant... yun din po ang sa subsequent entrant.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/485-?modal=/Visas/supporting/Pages/485/Adding-a-family-member-to-application.aspx
    Including a family member to your application
    You can include the following people in your visa application at the time of lodgement:
    your partner
    your child/step-child or your partner’s child/step-child.
    For detailed information regarding who you can include in your application see including family members in your application.
    The application must include documentary evidence of their relationship to you.

Members of your family unit must be able to show that they meet health and character requirements.​

You can add your children to the application until a decision on your application is made. You cannot add any other member of the family unit to your application during that period.

Your family can also apply to join you in Australia after the visa is granted. They cannot apply online, but must use:

Form 1409 - Application for a Temporary Graduate visa (635KB PDF).https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1409.pdf
    Send completed forms and documents by mail or courier to the Adelaide office in South Australia - attention Temporary Graduate Processing Centre.

Post (with the correct pre-paid postage):
    SA Temporary Graduate Processing Centre
    Department of Home Affairs
    GPO Box 2399

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    01.2017 | Applied to AHPRA
    04.2017 | received Letter of Referral
    09.2017 | finished BP
    11.2017 | AHPRA Registration / Employment Offer
    12.2017 | Lodged 457 Visa Application (onshore) / ANMAC Assessment
    01.2018 | 457 Visa granted / Received positive ANMAC Assessment / Submitted EOI

04.11.2019 | Received Employer Nomination
    04.26.2019 | Submitted Visa application (186 DE)
    05.06.2019 | CO contact for medical exams
    05.09.2019 | Visa Granted (186 DE)

17.09.2021 | Application for Citizenship
    21.03.2022 | Citizenship exam, interview and approval
    02.07.2022 | Citizenship Ceremony
    (Thank you Lord!!!)

21.03.2023 | Citizenship interview, exam and approval of dependents
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++

• askeaske Posts: 11Member
    Thank you po. Hindi pala pwede online pag subsequent entrant ng 485 visa. Ung form lang po ba ung papadala wala na ung mga evidence something for the relationship?

Maraming salamat po @cucci for the info. Appreciated po
    another question po pala. ung subsequent entrant po ba need din ng ielts and police check? or all that I need to provide is ung health insurance and ung proof of relationship such photos and all? saka if my idea po kau what are the proof that I need to provide for a de facto relationship?

Thanks a lot
  • cuccicucci NSW
    https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/485-

Requirements
    Each member of your family unit who wants to apply for this visa must:
    meet Australia's health and character requirements
    have health insurance
    sign the Australian Values Statement if they are older than 18 years of age.

Documents
    Members of your family unit who are added after a visa has been granted must provide the documents listed under 'Personal documents' https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/485-/Temporary-Graduate-visa-(subclass-485)-document-checklist on the Applicant documents page

Costs
    Members of your family unit who are added after a visa has been granted must pay the full visa application charge.

Note: The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) is exempt from the 'Subsequent Temporary Application Charge'

I think English exam (IELTS, OET, PTE) is not required although you may be required to provide proof of functional English for your partner which is usually a Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction (CEMI) from the school where he graduated.

Police clearance is a requirement as proof of character.

For proof of de facto relationship, these can be, certification of joint bank accounts, common billing address for utility bills, real estate properties in both your names, flight and hotel reservations in your names, Statutory declaration from both of your as well as from maybe at least 2 friends, some would even send pictures. https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/35relationship
    kbrainy

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    09.2017 | finished BP

(Thank you Lord!!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate all the info.
  • zorkzork Melbourne
    hi po, wanted to know more about the subsequent entrant, my partner was granted with 485 last march 2019 and im on my student visa right now. How would it cost us to apply for the visa? thanks
  • kbrainykbrainy Posts: 3Member

@cucci said:
    https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/485-

Requirements
    Each member of your family unit who wants to apply for this visa must:
    meet Australia's health and character requirements
    have health insurance
    sign the Australian Values Statement if they are older than 18 years of age.

Documents
    Members of your family unit who are added after a visa has been granted must provide the documents listed under 'Personal documents' https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/485-/Temporary-Graduate-visa-(subclass-485)-document-checklist on the Applicant documents page

Costs
    Members of your family unit who are added after a visa has been granted must pay the full visa application charge.

Note: The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) is exempt from the 'Subsequent Temporary Application Charge'

I think English exam (IELTS, OET, PTE) is not required although you may be required to provide proof of functional English for your partner which is usually a Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction (CEMI) from the school where he graduated.

Police clearance is a requirement as proof of character.

For proof of de facto relationship, these can be, certification of joint bank accounts, common billing address for utility bills, real estate properties in both your names, flight and hotel reservations in your names, Statutory declaration from both of your as well as from maybe at least 2 friends, some would even send pictures. https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/35relationship

Thanks for the information provided. please I will appreciate if you can re-post the link to the required checklist. the list provided earlier is no longer working

I mean the checklist for the required documents needed for the subsequent entrant after the main applicant has been granted the visa. Thanks

jahOZ
  • cuccicucci NSW
    edited February 2020

@kbrainy said:
    I mean the checklist for the required documents needed for the subsequent entrant after the main applicant has been granted the visa. Thanks

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/temporary-graduate-485/graduate-work#When

Bringing family
    Members of the family unit can also apply to join you in Australia as a subsequent entrant after we grant your visa. They can be in or outside Australia when they apply, but must not be in immigration clearance.

Family members applying for this visa as subsequent entrants need to complete Form 1409 Application for a Temporary Graduate visa.

When posting the form and documents, use the correct pre-paid postage.

Postal address:
    GPO Box 2399
    Adelaide SA 5001

Courier address:
    4th Floor, 70 Franklin Street
    Adelaide SA 5000

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    09.2017 | finished BP

(Thank you Lord!!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

@cucci said:

@kbrainy said:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/temporary-graduate-485/graduate-work#When

Bringing family
    Members of the family unit can also apply to join you in Australia as a subsequent entrant after we grant your visa. They can be in or outside Australia when they apply, but must not be in immigration clearance.

Family members applying for this visa as subsequent entrants need to complete Form 1409 Application for a Temporary Graduate visa.

When posting the form and documents, use the correct pre-paid postage.

Postal address:
    GPO Box 2399
    Adelaide SA 5001

Courier address:
    4th Floor, 70 Franklin Street
    Adelaide SA 5000

Thanks. Also advise if we need to add a bank statement? And must the police clearance be from Australian Federal Police clearance even though the subsequent applicant is offshore?