Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

LF: Room to rent for couple

bbm2016bbm2016 SingaporePosts: 44Member
Hi there. We are a couple looking for a room to rent, location any suburb in between Caulfield - Clayton. Prefererably near bus stop or train station. Thank you in advance.

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." -Mark11:24

Comments

• ktrnaktrna Melbourne
    Hi, are you still looking for a place to rent? My place is about a few train stops away from Clayton but I work in Clayton so I don't mind having passengers as well.