Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for room for rent for couple

lccnsrsnnlccnsrsnn Adelaide, AustraliaPosts: 154Member
We'll be arriving in Adelaide on June 24. Please let me know if you have a place that we can rent. My husband and I are in the IT field and will look for a job when we move to Adelaide. Thank you!

Comments

• amazing_graceamazing_grace Adelaide
    I have a fully furnished, self-contained studio available for rent. It is situated well away from the main house for exclusive privacy. Location is at Christies Beach, really close to bus stops and Main train station (Noarlunga/Collonades). 2-5 mins walk to the beach, shops and cafes restaurants.

Please email me if interested [email protected]
  • lccnsrsnnlccnsrsnn Adelaide, Australia
    @amazing_grace Email sent. Thanks!
  • aileendc.acnaileendc.acn Adelaide
    @lccnsrsnn have you found a room to rent yet?
  • lccnsrsnnlccnsrsnn Adelaide, Australia
    @aileendc.acn Not yet.
  • StraderStrader Philippines
    @lccnsrsnn Just message me inkaso di ka parin nakakita at malapit na flight nyo. We have vacant room for a couple. Dito kami sa Underdale malapit sa cbd. We have ducted heating and cooling system. Just let me know.

Feb. 9, 2017- SS SA application submitted
    Mar. 2, 2017- SS approval (ITA received)
    Mar. 31, 2017- Medical @ nationwide cebu
    Apr. 11- medical cleared (son)
    Apr. 12- Medical cleared (me and my spouse)
    Apr. 14- Visa Lodge
    Apr. 24- CO contact asking for certified copy of passport for my son and my evidence of overseas study. CO Ruth
    Same day - complied all requested docs.
    June 9, 2017- 2nd CO contact- no docs requested (automated email for the delay of visa grant)
    September 13, 2017 - VISA GRANT!!!! CO Ruth- team adelaide
    BM - November 2017
    TYL

• goodfaith27goodfaith27 Adelaide
    Hi. If you are still looking for room to rent, I have a room for rent. Area is only 15-20 min fr city by bus. 100m away fr bus stop. Area is in Enfield. I can send info in your email if you’re interested.