Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent Brunswick Victoria

satizrainsatizrain MelbournePosts: 2Member
One furnished bedroom available in Brunswick located in a quiet street. Rent is $240 a week including bills and internet. Shared kitchen and lounge with gas heating, washer and small garden area. Easy access to 3 trams plus train, great café’s, restaurants and supermarket around the area. We’re looking for a pet friendly, considerate, non-smoker, responsible female house mate. Students totally ok. No couples sorry.

Share with 2 friendly matured women: 1 PhD Filipina student and 1 fulltime worker.

We also have beautiful pets - 2 medium whippet dogs and 2 oriental cats.
The cats loved being outside and the dogs are normally outside or glued to me while I study and write. They are well trained, behave, gentle and very friendly.

Room will be available May 5, 2018

Let me us know if we sound like your kind of flatmates!
If interested email [email protected].