Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

State Sponsored

jjennieferjjenniefer PhilippinesPosts: 27Member
Hello mga kabayan! I am a Tourism graduate (2010) with years of customer service experience. I am currently working in a Hospital. Saan po ba pwedeng makahanap ng employer sponsored? I tried Seek and Indeed but so far, I'm not successful in finding a sponsored job opening. and since not related sa course ko yung mga work ko I think I'm having a hard time. can someone suggest ano po need ko pa gawin? I dont have a relative or anyone who can sponsor me. budget ko is around 100-200k only. Honestly I am not super strict na related sa course yung work. as long as makastart muna. thank you! -Jenn

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Most employer sponsored visa are sourced through agents i supposed unless you contact the company directly. Your nominated occupation should be in the skills shortage list( it doesnt necessary mean na related ang course sa nominated skill, pwedeng ibang course mo tapos iba yong naging work experience mo). You dont need to be sponsored by a relative or a state if you are applying for visa 189. If you need addtl points, a relative or state can sponsor you to gain addtl points for visa 190 and 489. These visas are permanent(189&190) while 489 is a provisional with pathway to PR. Employer sponsored visa is only a working visa and depending on your nominated occupation, you might be qualified for a PR visa which your employer will sponsor you again when requirements are met(i.e. after 2 years working with them). What do you mean 100-200k lang budget mo? Visa application fee is around 151k plus expenses in english test, skills assessment etc- roughly around 40k. If youre applying for state sponsorship, the state will require you proof of funds that can sustain your first few months in Australia( depending on number of applicants- should not be less than $10k)
  • jjennieferjjenniefer Philippines
    @fgs ahh so even if employer sponsored; proof of funds is still needed. I think I need to save more if this is really the case.
    Customer Service is not included in the Skill Select for PR. but I will find other skill that may be related to my job experiences. thank you for your input...
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@fgs ahh so even if employer sponsored; proof of funds is still needed. I think I need to save more if this is really the case.

Customer Service is not included in the Skill Select for PR. but I will find other skill that may be related to my job experiences. thank you for your input...

No proof of funds for employer sponsored visa but of course you still need pocket money to use on your first few mos