Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

HELP... subclass 300/309 visa lodged last year.... do you guys have a CO????

elena05elena05 MelbournePosts: 288Member
edited January 2013 in Family and Partner Visas
hey anyone who already lodged their fiancee or partner visa??? i lodged mine last november 5 but until now there's no case officer.. im just confused on how or did i do the right thing.... i tried sending an email. last nov 25.. and they just told me that my application is waiting to be allocated to a co and that i need to wait, i checked their website and they said that as of. january 16, they are allocating application lodged on october 24... so im a little bit over a week.. but its been 2 weeks and still no co contacting me...

05-11-2012: lodged visa application
06-11-2012: confirmation from diac
07-11-2012: medical
04-02-2013: co allocated
05-02-2013: passed additional docs
10-04-2013: thank you GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! visa grant!!