Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Random Members

  • indud
  • reesechocs
  • kuinchi
  • somb23
  • macdxb16
  • erine26
  • chell3031
  • HugoReddy2
  • matiza30
  • givengrace
  • Shilpa
  • mauie78
  • maje29
  • CANZ
  • plasticsurgph
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (37)


Top Posters
All time


Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

Brother to apply for tourist visa (i’m on 457 Working Visa)

abegail0024abegail0024 Quezon CityTotal Reaction Points: 4Member
Hello po. My husband is on 457 working visa, 10 months na kami dito sa Australia. Gusto sana namin kunin for tourist ung brother ng asawa ko. Mag apply sya ng tourist visa. Pwde kaya namin sya g ii vite? Or dapat mag apply sya on his own? Sorry po need strp by step guide as much as possible.
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Sign In or Register to comment.

Latest 10 Posts

New PinoyAU Forum Android App!

PinoyAU has launched a new Forum Android App in Google Play Store. You can search in playstore using "pinoyau" or by clicking this link. It's currently in Beta so please provide us your feedback here.

(click X on the upper right corner or click outside this box to close)