Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ENGLISH SPEAKERS

merienneduh888merienneduh888 PhilippinesPosts: 1Member
English speakers wanted: Pay is $20 USD per hour
This is a work from home project
You will be sent urls
Load the urls and DICTATE the articles in your own words
You have to have: a clear voice / easy to understand pronunciation of English words / excellent grammar
To apply for the UNPAID TRYOUT so we can test your skills, send an email to
[email protected] with the subject line PLEASE SEND UNPAID SPEAKER TRYOUT
VERY IMPORTANT: Reply to this thread with how many hours you can work per day and which city you're from. Also, indicate if your area suffers from brownouts at least three times per month.
NOTE: You have to follow all instructions ABOVE to have your application reviewed.

Comments

• mcg143mcg143 Philippines
    How do you compute for an hourly rate? or how are you going to monitor per hour worked? Thanks.
  • Rose05081993Rose05081993 Tarlac,Philippines
    Hi!I can probably work for 4-6 hours a day but I am currently in the Philippines and I will probably be in Sydney, Australia by the last weeks of September
  • joshepienjoshepien Burwood
    does this job still available?