Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(30799)

• thegreatgypsy
  • fivestarsforex
  • fivestarsforexbroker
  • cowninja
  • PJ30
  • adsli
  • palducente
  • jasonreborn
  • gioasuncion
  • larahgrace
  • lesmont2000
  • oliverlirio
  • arcrisler
  • SoniaRedmo
  • Bengay31
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (19)

Bjanecharm15datch29HMC72itofvwmtzijsjabaanjust.anotherguykimpoyLawbadguylloyd132004markoy02mcril22najieoftotskihfOzyCebuanoray1188shielalablestofuradwnchitman

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Thank you to all who have signed up on our FREE Webinar. Please mark you calendar and be there on 18th Oct 2018 9pm (Manila Time) . You will receive the Webinar link on your email, please don't forget to check your spam folder.

Boyfriend or Fiance?

What's Hot
janellaibayjanellaibay ManilaTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
Hi guys. It's my first time applying for a Visitor visa. My trip is supposedly sponsored by my significant other who is a permanent resident. We consider ourselves fiance and fiancee since we plan to get married eventually. But I've read here and there that you need to submit additional documents for fiance's? I would've easily placed him as a 'Boyfriend' in the application, but there is no option for such.

So then, what documents would we need to provide alongside this fiance/fiancee sponsor status? And if we couldn't, then what to do if Boyfriend/girlfriend status isn't in the options?
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper BasinTotal Reaction Points: 111Member
    @janellaibay If you are applying for a regular TV600, there is no official sponsorship form that you Fiance' will submit. He can just write an invitation letter outlining your trip, providing accomodation, shoulder the expenses etc. If you are applying for a sponsored TV600( Im not sure if a fiance' is qualified under this category), you and him have to fillup a sponsorship form that can be downloded from the homeaffairs website. He might be then required to pay a bond($5000-$15000).
    janellaibay
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 1Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • janellaibayjanellaibay ManilaTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @fgs I understand. I've read something about the bond as well. But I don't think we need to go there, especially that I can't even tell the difference between the two.

I've been reading about a 'Statutory Declaration' document in this forum, which is basically the invitation letter you're talking about, but on a more 'legitimized' level as it's notarized and all. Do you know anything about it? And is this required instead of just a regular invitation letter? I'm so confused lol

Found it in a document checklist:
    If a friend/relative in Australia is paying for your visit then a Statutory Declaration stating the relative or friend’s support and evidence of their financial capacity to do so – for example a letter of invitation, bank statements and tax documents.
    thank you so much!
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • JacrayeJacraye SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 6Member
    @janellaibay for a regular 600 visa (valid for up to three, six or 12 months), i can't remember a form used specifically for a partner if you are being sponsored. I only remember using a stat dec. that's 2yrs ago.
    ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor

-primary applicant wife (nurse, onshore)
    -me secondary applicant with 5pts contribution as skilled partner

2015.09.05 Elected member of AIQS
    2015.10.04 IELTS Competent
    2016.05.02 AIQS received application for assessment
    2016.05.19 AIQS assessment result "Suitable"
    2016.08.10 moved to Sydney via 457 sponsored by wife's work
    2016.09.05 start work as PQS
    2016.10.22 Lodge application for 189 (65pts)
    2016.12.02 Visa Grant