Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

first education consultancy

janmarkjanmark Quezon CityPosts: 5Member
edited February 2013 in Study and Training Visa
hello po, may nakakalam ba ng firstec? ano po ang experience nyo sa consultancy na ito,please share,thanks

Comments

• twinkle_globetwinkle_globe Sydney
    @janmark

hello.. never heard of that.. do they have website? :)

by the way, i'm an education agent based ako sa Sydney. hinahawan ko mga filipino students.. pwede kitang i-assist :) let me know :) thanks.
  • BubungFinnBubungFinn Singapore
    never heard of it. Are you looking for migration agents to help you out on your study visa? if yes, there are alot of good migration agents out there. You may want to consult with Admin for recommended migration agents. for sure he got some good contacts. i seek his advice before and now im with a migration agent he recommended. Agent was good!
  • janmarkjanmark Quezon City
    @twinkle_globe yes, interested ako sa student visa, but i still have lots of questions i want to clarify. it would be my pleasure if you can assist me. thanks
  • janmarkjanmark Quezon City
    @BubungFinn thank you, nagkaroon kasi ng sila ng free orientation dito sa amin with regards sa student visa sa australia, kaya nagreresearch ako tungkol dito, at kung ano ang maganda na din na agency na lapitan
  • winkswinks Quezon City
    anong agency po ang maganda?in terms of training programs?