Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

What are the things you wish you knew before moving to Australia?

CossieCossie PhilippinesPosts: 9Member
Hi Everyone!

I am a 22 year old University Student from the Philippines. I have just been granted my Permanent Residency (offshore) sponsored by my Dad who is a Permanent Resident.

I am moving to Australia (New Castle) next month, and I plan to spend a couple months at my Dad's place before eventually move out on my own.

I was wondering, what are the things I should expect when I get there?

How are jobs for Filipinos like me, who have not much working experience? I am a full time student here in the Philippines.

Is Australia Multiculturally-diverse?

ETC ETC. Any pointers would be very helpful!

Comments

• MathieuLaroche01MathieuLaroche01 Bangkok
    Hi

I'm about to relocate to Australia too,

I'm following this thread ;) sorry for not being able to provide valuable information though ;)