Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Random Members

  • ieltsproff020
  • leeyah
  • loys
  • andrewsairportpark
  • heewon
  • juana83
  • w3bby
  • marisia
  • Geenee
  • awa30
  • yvescampos
  • mitsyeye
  • zibs
  • AllanPaui
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (41)


Top Posters
All time


Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

What kind of IELTS for University and TAFE?

CossieCossie PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member

I am looking to apply to University or TAFE. I have studied 4 years in college here in the Philippines (Irregular Student - Bachelor of Science in Advertising). My visa got granted sooner than expected and I have to fly to Australia in 2 weeks - no more time to review and take IELTS exams.

I was wondering, which kind of IELTS exam do I have to take and study for?
*General and Academic or just *Academic?

reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Sign In or Register to comment.

Latest 10 Posts

New PinoyAU Forum Android App!

PinoyAU has launched a new Forum Android App in Google Play Store. You can search in playstore using "pinoyau" or by clicking this link. It's currently in Beta so please provide us your feedback here.

(click X on the upper right corner or click outside this box to close)