Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

In this Discussion

Random Members
(31108)

• rebecca
  • Jamika652
  • Tere08
  • shanedc08
  • Roxanne21
  • ReganLomb
  • FrankieSw
  • dekmate
  • mackenzie
  • FinlayLow
  • LeannaOsg
  • CrazyAccountant
  • LasonyaNi
  • MiraHuske
  • JuliannCu
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (15)

AR2012arcsumpbaxterexusbpgamerslobbydatch29hopeful_Zjericho7KarlaDlayao2002leadmeliza01manfromnowhereray1188spencer0731zhloez

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

The best online mock test available for the PTE?

cksonlinecksonline Total Reaction Points: 1Member
The best test is the scored live test at the official Pearson website:-

PTE Academic Preparation - Online English Practice It will give you a score card within a day of your attempt, and will really help you see the kind of scores you can expect at the current level of proficiency. (But this does not tell you where exactly you went wrong and why your scores are the way they are.)

The second best option is the Veracity PTE Offline Test Pack. We have 5 full-length tests based on the PTE-2017 pattern. Each mock test comes with a score report and in-depth feedback on your attempts as the trainer can access your attempts in the offline version. Order Link for students in India:- Veracity PTE - OFFLINE Scored Test Pack 2017 (5 Full-length Tests)

For students outside India - drop us an email and we’ll send you the link.

This test analysis really helps us know where the issues are and how to fix them.

You will find the best online test material for PTE at www.pte-blog.com .The website has tests in which you can check the answers yourself and do self-evaluation. The test pattern is similar to the actual PTE test. I practiced from the same source and scored 90 marks in first attempt. Best of luck…………
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• jcruzjcruz MandaluyongTotal Reaction Points: 2Member
    Hi to all, share ko lang. Mas the best yung PTE exam kasi nag online review ako sa Jrooz Review Center. Pwede nyo bisitahin tong link na to http://www.pteacademic.com.ph/pte-online-review/ for more info. The practice sets and one-on-one coaching really helped me to not just pass the exam but also score 90! Thank you and may you continue to be a blessing to others.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    - Bill Cosby
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • RichaRicha PunjabTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    For the best PTE Academic preparation, try their offline Scored Practice Test. - PTE Mock Test