Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Applying for another Tourist Visa when you were not able to use the previous one

Hello, I want to ask how does the Australian Embassy treats those applications which has a history that the previously approved tourist visa was not used. I got approved last 2016 but because of multiple personal reasons, I was not able to use my 6 month long tourist visa. If i apply again, is there a high probability that my application will be denied?