Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for accomodation

jeka25jeka25 singaporePosts: 15Member
We are family of 3 husbund, wife and 4 year old daughter looking for 1 bed room unit or house sharing..we can move in anytime, please contact 0479064027. thanks in advance sa reply.

Comments

• iamberryiamberry Canberra
    Hi!! I’m also looking for rooms for rent. I’m an incoming student at the UC and need to find an accommodation / homestay option near the uni. Would appreciate help from fellow filipinos in the area :)
  • louis01louis01 nsw
    Hi, kindly leave me a message at my email address at [email protected] for details of my apartment. Thanks.