Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Hands-On Engineering People - Hirap help! :(

thatbadguythatbadguy SydneyPosts: 147Member
Hi guys,

I've been looking for a job for two months na pero wala pa ring tumatawag. Ang hirap. I was an Electrical Engineer in the Philippines and my job was mostly on the field. Its a different ball game here, kahit technician inaapplyan ko wala pa rin because they always look for licenses. I am in Queensland by the way. Engineering naman they require na member ng Chartered Engineer ng Engineers Australia. Ang hirap talaga. Hay nakaka discourage.

To all engineers here, engineers din ba work niyo here in Australia or did you guys shift to a very different field?

I love this field pero ang hirap talaga maka penetrate sa market. Anyone having the same challenges as me? I need advice guys. Sorry sa rant ko guys, its just that I am beyond disappointed on myself at the moment.

Comments

• maryowni09maryowni09 Philippines
    ang alam ko kapag sa queensland, nagrerequire sila ng license to practice engineering. pero sa ibang state eh hindi naman. something that I read before, but hindi ako sure. maybe may ibang mas nakaka-alam. hintay kna lang sagot. Ako is waiting pa lang ng EA assessment.

ANZSCO 233111| Chemical Engineer| Age :30, Education: 15, Employment: 10, PTE: 20