Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

In this Discussion

Random Members
(29795)

• FloraCuell
  • aoife
  • barbie_eibrab
  • markyspicer
  • supercarlo360
  • mercibucoo
  • mr&mrsHG
  • Davidplin
  • jhastot
  • vanessasaraspe
  • Marianne24
  • joandubai
  • chefobet2000
  • PMada
  • winner
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (50)

adamwarlockajet02argelfloresbrian.nunezaCaptain_Acarlosaucelina28champie08cuccidamasshdanjoe03dark_knightdashJanzegroj1002ElmoAlbyengineer20Eulofgsfioning1120fishbonegibo43heero_yuy51HeprexHunter_08iAmthReeJasnaJbsjeffgJhayv34JHONIELjhylljijollyjtmkaidenMVHLawbadguymaryowni09meili.ann2003nblegendnutribunPongyou03ray1188rj_deguzmansamrebsethcabrera786shyla20spencer0731SupersaiyanvincechaosVirGlySylyesman

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

Looking for Singapore Based Migration Agent

gianrianyengianrianyen SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
edited July 12 in Migration Agent Posts: 2
Hi Guys,
We are on the very early stage of processing our move to Australia. Ask ko lang po any recommendation for a good migration agent based here in Sg.
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• cuccicucci NSWTotal Reaction Points: 13Member
    @gianrianyen Unsolicited advice... why don't you post your particular situation here before getting an agent. It may not be such a difficult case.

As many would suggest here, getting an agent saves you the stress of thinking about what to prepare, what to do now, what to do next, what are other options... but of course, for a fee.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Jul 2016 - IELTS
    Jan 2017 - Applied to AHPRA
    April 2017 - received Letter of Referral
    Sept 2017 - finished BP
    Nov 2017 - AHPRA Registration
    Dec 2017 - Lodged 457 Visa Application (onshore) / ANMAC Assessment
    Jan 2018 - 457 Visa granted / Received positive ANMAC Assessment / Submitted EOI
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • gianrianyengianrianyen SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Im an Archi graduate but working as interior designer/3D here in sg, ive been here in sg for 12 years na. PR na din po kami dito except for my daughter na holding a student pass.
    I have some idea naman po about the whole process (thanks to pinoyau) and I've asked around and what i learned is that agents wont disclose the full details unless you sign a contract. I dont know if thats the practice sa lahat, but thats what it is here in sg apparently. thats why po medyo mahirap magcanvass and compare ng agents. I am fairly certain naman na legit lahat ng agents dito Sg but what i just want to know is yun sino sa kanila yun maayos kausap and yun would really treat you well and help you to move to Australia. Hindi yun ang tingin sayo is purely business.
    Thank you po to anyone who would share.