Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Question: Coverage and Benefits of taking ONLINE Course for PTE

janine23janine23 PhilippinesPosts: 35Member
edited July 2018 in IELTS, PTE and OET Topics
Hi to all ask ko lang kung sino naka experianece na mag take ng ONLINE Course for PTE, like for example nakakita kasi ako ng review center na nag ooffer ng ganon, please check this guys if ok to: http://www.pteacademic.com.ph/pte-online-review.

Comments

• jcruzjcruz Mandaluyong
    Hi Janine.

OK naman sila, kaso yung akin classroom based not knowing na meron na pala silang online courses, but with them I already got my ratings and it’s more than I’m aiming for. And Thank you sa kanila because they helped me prepare for the PTE exam.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

• Bill Cosby