Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

For Therapists (PT and OT) and Nurses

gomez09gomez09 GeorgetownPosts: 49Member
edited February 2013 in Working and skilled visas
I found a promising career in Australia if you are a therapist (PT or OT) or nurse.
I am a physical therapist and a nurse (doctor of nursing practice) and currently working here in Libya, waiting for my visa grant (190, WA). I was accepted as a Nurse Educator in Pilbarra. While waiting, I am doing my studies in OSTEOPATHY. Being an OSTEOPATH is a very in demand skill/job in AU. This field/degree is accepted and recognized in Australia (Australia Osteopathic Association). An OSTEOPATH can have a private practice or be employed in a healthcare facility.

We are qualified to take the DO (Doctor of Osteopathy) or MScAT (Master of Science in Athletic Therapy). This is a combination of online and blended (on campus) degree offered by National University of Medical Sciences in Spain and Canada. It will take 1-2 yrs for the DO and maybe 1 year or less for the MScAT. - OR-

FOR NURSES: WE CAN TAKE THE DO(MP) Diploma in Osteophatic Manual Practice!!! can be completed from 4 to 9 months by the National Academy of Osteopathy. Manual osteopathy is the fastest growing health professions and NAO graduates are some of the most successful osteopaths. The average annual income of manual osteopaths is approximately $90,000; while hourly salary is about $30 to $40 per hour (very similar to chiropractors). Almost all insurers (95%) accept the DO(MP) offered by NAO as it is an approved Canadian diploma. Less than 5% of insurers have other conditions; the main one being that they pay only for osteopathic treatment when performed by a Doctor of Osteopathic medicine.

NAO received license to operate from the province of Ontario and also federally from the Canadian government. NAO is accredited by the Council on Manual Osteopathy Education & is a member of the International Osteopathic Association. NAO graduates are permitted to sit for the board exams administered by the Canadian Manual Osteopathy Examining Board (CMOEB), if they wish to practice in Canada & the International Osteopathy Examining Board (IOEB), if they wish to practice in other countries.OSTEOPATHY is a promising career. NUMSS is accredited by the Council on Manual Osteopathy Education and the International Board of Certified Athletic Therapists. NUMSS is a member of the International Osteopathic Association in good standing.
Osteopathy graduates are permitted to sit for the board exams administered by the International Osteopathy Examining Board, and for those graduates planning to practice in Canada, the Canadian Manual Osteopathy Examining Board. Athletic therapy graduates are permitted to write the board exams administered by the IBCAT and to become a certified athletic therapist.
Osteopathy & athletic therapy graduates are permitted to work anywhere in the world including Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, China, Colombia, Mexico, Latvia, Russia, Greece, Vietnam, Singapore, Ukraine, France, Spain, Italy & Germany.

THIS IS A GOOD ADDITION TO OUR CREDEANTIALS AS THERAPISTS and NURSES AND A PROMISING CAREER ADVANCEMENT!

CLASSES STARTS THIS COMING SEPTEMBER! Think about it!

Good Luck to us!!!