Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Architectural draftsperson- vetassess

lukeylukey Singapore Posts: 57Member
Hello! Newbie here!
Hope to make many new friends until I get an invitation to aussie!

Situation: Applying for architectural draftsperson - state nomination - form 190 Work experience- currently 10 yrs in singapore at same company (started as archi assistant, then archi coordinator, then currently senior archi coordinator)

1st question: as part of vetassess requirement, how do I ask HR to produce employment certificate without raising any red flags?

2nd question: unlike Canada, vetassess doesn't require diploma and transcript DIRECTLY FROM university correct? I can just upload my personal copies in high definition?

3rd question: my prc license is now 8 yrs expired. Is there another way to get certification or prove that I had passed the board exam?

Hope to hear from anyone with positive outcome. Any advice will be super duper appreciated!!

PS
Pls bear with me as I will have numerous questions to follow. Maraming Salamat in advance

Comments

• charsiewPaocharsiewPao Singapore
    edited July 2018
    Hi. Halos same tayo more than 10 years na din ako sa SG.

1. Just say you need it for visa application and explained na most probably it will take a year or two before me result. Most HR naman maiintindihan yon. Thats what i did.

2. Yes you can upload directly but make sure its high def and have the red ribbon and if the diploma is in tagalog it must have the translation certified from the phil embassy.

3. Im not license so i cant answer this maybe someone here can answer this for you.

Good luck sa application mo. :)
  • LracLrac Singapore
    @lukey

1) For me, I just told them it's for UAP sending them the vetassess format. Importante dun yung job description as that is the basis of their assessment.
    2) Make sure that it's in high definition. Personal copies meaning photocopy? If original used for board exam purposes, no need for red ribbon I think since they never asked me to do it.
    3) There's a certificate from PRC that you passed the exam so you can use that but I am not sure if that would suffice as I have submitted my UAP membership and ID when I applied.

Hope that helps. Good luck!!
  • LawbadguyLawbadguy Singapore
    @lukey

1. You can just ask. I think your worry is when your boss finds out. Like mine, because the COE is not the generic template, it has the job descriptions and duties, hence, HR verified if those duties are true from my boss. Kaya nalaman ni boss, kinausap ako hehehe. I guess, be honest na lang at assessment lang naman.

2. Scanned color copies.

3. Never renewed my license since my oath taking. Yung cert lang ang scan mo, ganun din ginawa ko hindi na ako nag send ng license, less questions, less hassle.

IELTS - Jan 20, 2018 - (S 7.5, R 7.5, W 7, L 7.5)
    Vetassess - Feb 15, 2018 (312111 Arch. Draftsman - Positive Assessment)
    EOI NSW 190 - Feb 19, 2018 (65+5pts)
    NSW Invite 190 - Mar 3, 2018
    NSW 190 State Sponsorship Approval - Mar 15, 2018
    190 Visa Lodge - Mar 22, 2018
    Police Clearance (NBI & SG) - Mar 29, 2018
    Medical Clearance - Mar 29, 2018
    190 Visa Grant - July 10, 2018

• lukeylukey Singapore
    So helpful! Thank you!
  • lukeylukey Singapore
    @charsiewPao thank you so much for replying!!
  • lukeylukey Singapore
    @Lawbadguy thank you so much for replying!!!
  • lukeylukey Singapore
    @Lawbadguy thank you so much for replying!!!
  • lukeylukey Singapore
    @Lawbadguy hi sorry-follow up question. Since you didn't renew your license, did you tick the box for 'expired'? My uap membership is also expired so do I tick 'expired' din for that too and still get positive result like you? Hassle kase magrenew from singapore.
  • krizziakrizzia Posts: 20Member

Hello, just want to ask if need po ba sa vetassess, all you previous and current employer coe (following their template) to be submitted sa assessment or kahit current employer lang? Thank you po

• ga2auga2au NSW

@krizzia said:
    Hello, just want to ask if need po ba sa vetassess, all you previous and current employer coe (following their template) to be submitted sa assessment or kahit current employer lang? Thank you po

You should try to submit COE from all your companies related to the occupation you want to be assess. Otherwise onting years lang makeclaim mo na points. May times pa na nagbabawas ang Vetassess ng years sa experience mo. So sayang kung isang company lang tapos saglit ka palang nagwowork dun.

232412- Illustrator | Total: 65

2018 Oct- Lodged VETASSESS application
    2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Mar- VETASSESS Positive Outcome
    2019 Jun- Created EOI for NSW
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Aug- Invitation to apply from SA 489
    2019 Aug- Lodge Visa Application SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Sep 11- Medical deferred
    2019 Oct 19- Start TB treatment
    2019 Oct 21- Pre-invite from NSW 190
    2019 Oct 26- Invitation to apply from NSW Visa 190
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)
    2019 Nov 10- Lodge NSW Visa 190
    2020 Jan - Withdrawn Visa 489
    2020 Apr 16- Finished TB treatment ( yey! )
    2020 Jun 08-Sputum results negative
    2020 Jun 12-Panel physician sent emedical ( Awaiting for clearance )
    2020 Jun 23 -Medical Health cleared ( Sa wakas Praise God! )
    2020 Jun 23 -Frontload Form 815_Health undertaking
    2022 Aug 22 - CO Contacted me for new Medicals, PCC and Form 80
    2022 Sept 7 - Uploaded requested documents.
    2022 Nov 25- Golden Grant!

• KaidanKaidan Posts: 119Member

@krizzia said:

Definitely! I thought they were clear enough about that? Otherwise how do you think they will assess your experience accurately?

Thank you po sa insights.. ask kolang po if ever, apart from 312111, meron pong experience sa 312113 na 2yrs, since former ang inaaplyan ko, di na need magbigay COE sa assessing authority po?

Based from experience po sa mga 491, ano po usually mga info needed to prove ang de facto partner, para maka claim ng points sa partner skills po?

What type of ielts po general or academic required for the migration po?

• topetope Posts: 15Member

≡ MENU
    Pinoy Australia Information Forum

**Note:
    If the page doesn't seem to change after signin in. Kindly refresh the page to clear your cache.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Time flies fast! We are now embarking to another exciting year! 2021. Again, we only wish you all the best! For those who are in Australia now and still coming back to our site. A very big thank you for your unending support. We have loads of new Features and Stuff for the next Year so please stand by :) To those who've just started their journey, we wish to the best as well on your plans :) .
    VETASSESS question
    «1…78798081828384»
    Comments
    rose85rose85 singaporePosts: 3Member
    December 2020 Report
    @Capuccino_2017 thank you po sa info. hopefully bago matapos December mapa assess kona.

Capuccino_2017
    Quote 1
    RU334RU334 Posts: 7Member
    December 2020 Report
    Is there anyone who is registered as a Biochemist by VETASSESS?

topetope Posts: 5Member
    9:09PM Report
    Hello po sa lahat... happy new year.

I am planning to have my credentials assessed by VETASSESS this coming month, hinihintay ko nlng ung renewal release ng passport ko.

(THIS IS JUST TO GATHER MORE INFO)

i am a graduate of Bs.interior design sa pinas with 3yrs of working experience as Mech.draftsman in Saudi and 6yrs here in pinas as autocad operator.

which is better po ba to nominate sa Skill occupation.
    A. ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSPERSON
    B. INTERIOR DESIGNER (not licensed)

then, lets say i got a possitive assessment sa Vetassess, mg.ssend na ako ng application for EOI, and lets say again na ininvite ako for regional state sponsorship.

Do i need po ba agad na mg.send ulit ng EOI sa state or region and wait for their invite before ako mg.apply ng visa.

sorry medyo mahaba... DIY lg kasi...

thanku po in advance

I am planning to have my credentials assessed by VETASSESS this coming month, hinihintay ko nlng ung renewal release ng passport ko.

i am a graduate of Bs.interior design sa pinas with 3yrs of working experience as Mech.draftsman in Saudi and 6yrs here in pinas as autocad operator.

then, lets say i got a possitive assessment sa Vetassess, mg.ssend na ako ng application for EOI, and lets say again na ininvite ako for regional state sponsorship.

Do i need po ba agad na mg.send ulit ng EOI sa state or region and wait for their invite before ako mg.apply ng visa.

thanku po in advance

P.S. SORRY PO SA POST KO SA ITAAS, KINOPY PASTE KO LG KASI SA ISANG THREAD, DI KO MA EDIT OR DELETE..SORRY PO

• ga2auga2au NSW

@tope said:

thanku po in advance

P.S. SORRY PO SA POST KO SA ITAAS, KINOPY PASTE KO LG KASI SA ISANG THREAD, DI KO MA EDIT OR DELETE..SORRY PO

First you need to find you occupation. You can choose which one of the two has the higher years of experience. Kung mas maraming kang experience sa Arki yun paassess mo. Vice versa. Take note na si Vetassess mag aaprove kung anung occupation mo,ikaw lang mag aaply kung anung occupation.

After obtaining vetassess and English exams, pwede de kana mag creat ng EOI. Then waiting game sa invitation.

tope

2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)

• xiaoxuexiaoxue Dubai

@tope said:

thanku po in advance

Hello! You have to read carefully what Vetassess looks for in each occupation. You can check this link: https://www.vetassess.com.au/skills-assessment-for-migration/professional-occupations/nominate-an-occupation

1. For example, sabi sa Interior designer, kelangan ng positive assessment for both qualifications AND employment. Wala naman sinabi na kelangan ng lisensya so irrelevant yun.

I think makakakuha ng positive assessment sa Qualification, kasi sabi mo graduate ka ng BSID. Pero based sa description mo, wala ka nabanggit na ID work so baka hindi ka makakuha ng positive assessment sa Employment.

1. Para sa Architectural Draftsperson naman, siguro pasok ung qualification and experience mo. Make sure na matching yung mga tasks mo sa description na nakasaad dito: https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Previousproducts/BC0B57623B984522CA2575DF002DA732?opendocument

@ga2au so you na mas ok ipa assess ung ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSPERSON since mas malaki ung experience ko dyan. actually ung sa Job title ko sa pinas na Autocad Operator, may ID works din na kasama...poh just to make sure nlng siguro Draftsperson nlng e nnominate ko. and nkapasa na din ako sa academic EILTS.

@xiaoxue may ID works ako, pero ung Job title ko tlaga is Autocad. alam nyo nmn d2 sa pinas na prang all around tyo lahat, so is it safe to safe na mas better e nominate ko ung Architectural draftsperson.

ill do more research pa po..

thanku po sa inyo...

• xiaoxuexiaoxue Dubai

Kelangan mo basahin mabuti yung mga tasks na hinahanap ng Occupation and make sure na matching sya sa mga tasks na nakasulat sa Statement of Service mo. All the best!

• ga2auga2au NSW

@tope said:
    @ga2au so you na mas ok ipa assess ung ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSPERSON since mas malaki ung experience ko dyan. actually ung sa Job title ko sa pinas na Autocad Operator, may ID works din na kasama...poh just to make sure nlng siguro Draftsperson nlng e nnominate ko. and nkapasa na din ako sa academic EILTS.

Pag migration ata, need is yung general IELTS. Double confirm mo nalang.

2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical

@ga2au said:

@tope said:

Pag migration ata, need is yung general IELTS. Double confirm mo nalang.

@ga2au ah.....ganun ba...cge2 double check ko...since mahaba pa nmn ung time... kihuha klng kasi ung IELTS na academic last oct 2019 dyan sa sydney kasi planning to be a student sana. kaso umuwi muna ako for a short time,at yun.. nglockdown na...hehe

thanku

ga2au

@xiaoxue said:
    Kelangan mo basahin mabuti yung mga tasks na hinahanap ng Occupation and make sure na matching sya sa mga tasks na nakasulat sa Statement of Service mo. All the best!

@xiaoxue ...cge2 thanku...so far sa statement of service ko inline nmn xa sa occapation list discription..

thanku ulit

• muy_calientemuy_caliente Posts: 15Member

@tope said:

@xiaoxue said:

@xiaoxue ...cge2 thanku...so far sa statement of service ko inline nmn xa sa occapation list discription..

thanku ulit

Just to add lang po (bka lang relevant sa yo)
    Sa experience ko, yun occupation ko rin na inapply sa vetassess ay archi draftsperson.
    pero sa lahat ng work experience ko, wala akong naging work na arki draftsperson. mostly ID or arki coordinator. the important thing is yun job task and responsibilities is similar dun sa hinahanap ng occupation na inaapplayan.
    and isa pa is (advise sa akin ng migration agent namin is) kung may job responsibility ka na hindi related dun sa occupation(arki draftsperson) wag mo ilagay sa statement of service mo, nkakabawas daw yun.
    hope this helps you somehow.

@muy_caliente said:

@tope said:

@xiaoxue said:

thanku ulit

Sa experience ko, yun occupation ko rin na inapply sa vetassess ay archi draftsperson.
    pero sa lahat ng work experience ko, wala akong naging work na arki draftsperson. mostly ID or arki coordinator. the important thing is yun job task and responsibilities is similar dun sa hinahanap ng occupation na inaapplayan.
    and isa pa is (advise sa akin ng migration agent namin is) kung may job responsibility ka na hindi related dun sa occupation(arki draftsperson) wag mo ilagay sa statement of service mo, nkakabawas daw yun.

@muy_caliente ... cge2 po.. so bale focus nlng lahat ng job task sa Arch.drftsperson, cancel na ung iban task like design,etc... basta focus nlng dun sa archi.draftsperson task... im pretty sure mkakatulog to...thanku

btw... onshore kna ba?

• muy_calientemuy_caliente Posts: 15Member

@tope said:

@muy_caliente said:

@tope said:

@xiaoxue said:

thanku ulit

@muy_caliente ... cge2 po.. so bale focus nlng lahat ng job task sa Arch.drftsperson, cancel na ung iban task like design,etc... basta focus nlng dun sa archi.draftsperson task... im pretty sure mkakatulog to...thanku

btw... onshore kna ba?

sa akin instead of "design" nilagay ko "assist in developing plans and design solutions" - di ko lang alam if nagwork lahat ng nilagay ko kasi na assess sakin is 9years out of 10. so binawasan nila ng 1 year yun experience ko. take note lang pla- back in 2018 yan assessment ko, not sure if may changes since then.

Dito na ko AU, almost 1 year na.