Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Issues encountered during application (any negative assessment,unsuccessful application, etc.)

cylincylin SydneyPosts: 64Member
edited February 2013 in General
Hi all,

I hope this helps. I created this discussion for everyone to see or know what could be the problems they've encountered or might encounter during the process. As we all know that not everyone are experiencing a smooth flow about this new rule of migration. Though everything still depends on many occassions but I think everybody should be aware of the common mistakes.
(Example: Why you received a negative assessment, unsuccessful application, additional documents required and many others....)

Still be hopeful, positive and prayerful. The choice is yours.

Fire away guys. :)