Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Best way to send money from Ph to Au

Hi, Hope you could help me find the best way to transfer money from PH to AU.

Initially, I was thinking of opening an HSBC and Citibank account, but the maintaining balance for me is quite high (Php 100K i think).

What do you think of opening a dollar account in BDO or BPI? Around how much would the charges be for withdrawals?

Or would it be better if i just open a local account in AU and have the money sent directly thru that account?

Also, not that familiar with remittance companies!

Thanks!

Comments

• RW_WackyRW_Wacky Manila
    Hi,

Our company provide such service. You could reach me at [email protected] so I could discuss you details and process.
  • RW_WackyRW_Wacky Manila
    You could check us out at www.remitwisely.com.au or message us through facebook at facebook.com/remitwisely.
  • Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIA
    Hi All,

if mag trasfer kayo money to ph, you can use this link & sign up.. eto ang gamit ko, fixed fee and good rate.

https://orbitremit.com/r/x70t47
    (FREE transfer fee on your first transaction)

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt