Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

[Victoria] Looking for a room to rent for couple (date of arrival: Sept 12)

corvinus26corvinus26 SingaporePosts: 3Member
Good day

Naghahanap po ng room to rent para sa couple (visa 489).

Dating po namin ay sa sept 12

preferably near groceries, bus stops etc.

Thanks

Comments

• jhndoe2000jhndoe2000 Melbourne AU
    Which area po kayo? The place is in the Williamstown area.Please PM me here and if able do provide me your contact number.Salamat!

-Mike
  • pentemp1001pentemp1001 Melbourne
    Hi. I have a room available near Train station and malls. Please send me your email and I'll send the details. I also left you a private message. Thanks!
  • SmileSmile nsw
    Hello there,
    i might have the perfect place for you in Victoria, all you need do is leave me a message at [email protected] and i will reply you with details of the apartment.

Regards.
  • sheryl11sheryl11 north melbourne
    Hi po Im looking for room sa brunswick area good for 2 persons po, and sana malapit sa train station, if my alam kau pa email nmn po ako. [email protected]. october 16 po ung dating jan sa aussie. Thankyou.
  • pentemp1001pentemp1001 Melbourne
    Hi Sheryl, just replied to you by email. Let me know if you are interested.
  • ayarachielayarachiel Philippines
    Hi. Anyone here na may room available around Altona area. Or malapit sa Altona. Couple po kami. November 17 (saturday) ang flight po namin. Here's my email add [email protected] Thank You.