Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Planning / Program Engineer

Noscire123Noscire123 HongkongPosts: 9Member
edited September 2018 in Working and skilled visas
Hi all. Id like to start a new thread for all topics about planners who have had a successful visa applications to australia.
It seems there isnt much topics about civil engineers who are of planning engineer background.

Comments

• Noscire123Noscire123 Hongkong
    From my research the closest occupation for planning engineer is program or project administrator. However if i would go to this skill very limited ang visa that can be applied. If positive ang assessment ni Vetassess , we can only apply for visa 190, 489, 407 and TSS. I was hoping to apply for a visa 189, but im not sure if i can have a positive result for CEng kc the task perform by a planning engr is only one of the many task a CEng does as per the task listed in its definition.