Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Engineers Australia Skills Assessment

Comments

• WellWell Posts: 6Member

@MumVeng said:
    Opo

@Well said:

@Captain_A said:

@Well said:

@Captain_A said:

@Well said:
    Hi po good day! just ask po sa case ko, I worked in qatar year 2011 to 2014 but I don't have any documents to prove, (wala naman binibigay na salary slip nun at di ako nakakuha ng COE, wala na rin contract ko dati) except my visa attached on my old passport. valid proof po ba yun? and if not, shall i remove that experience in my CV? thanks po.

will you claim points for that work experience in qatar?

Opo sana para mamaximize ko ung working experience na points. Salamat

it will be a tough work to prove if claim ka points.

if you can contact your former supervisor, posible ang gumawa ng stat dec mentioning all thejob details plus any proof of income aside s payslips like bank statements na makikta yung pagpasok ng salary mo and/or income tax returns if meron and include your visa,if you can get a copy of your contract from HR, better.

if you CANT provide at least a stat dec and any proof of income, it will be VERY risky to claim points.

I tried sending email po sa previous company ko since 2 months ago pero wla na talagang reply. Regarding sa bank statement naman po wala rin, although my bank account naman ako that time kaso sa M-lhulier ako nagpapadala sa mrs ko kasi wala pa available na banko nun sa probinsya namin. Wla naman po tax sa qatar. So Sir, if im not going to claim points for that experience po, tatangalin ko ba sa CV ko ung experience na yun? Maraming salamat po @Captain_A and @Jacraye

Huwag nyo po tanggalin sa CV nyo, Sir. Ibabalik po yan ni EA kapag may nawawala na period sa CV nyo, kahit months lang. Dapat po kita lahat ng employment at period of unemployment sa CV.

So Mam @MumVeng ok lang na andun parin yung experience pero hindi bibigyan ng points, ganun po ba?

• MumVengMumVeng NSW

DAPAT po andun lahat ng employment (relevant man or not sa skill na inyong ipapa-assess) pati na din periods of unemployment.

anica

ANZCO 233311 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

TOTAL POINTS: 55/60
    (Age:30 | Education: 15 | English: 10 (Preparing for PTE to get 20) | Experience: 0)

• Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIA

@Well said:

So Mam @MumVeng ok lang na andun parin yung experience pero hindi bibigyan ng points, ganun po ba?

yes "declare" it but do not "claim" points for it as relevant skilled experience since you are unable to provide supporting docs.

all the best to you.

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

@Captain_A said:

@Well said:

yes "declare" it but do not "claim" points for it as relevant skilled experience since you are unable to provide supporting docs.

all the best to you.

Salamat po @Captain_A & @MumVeng, malaking tulong po. nagddrafft po kasi ako ng CDR

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Well said:

@Captain_A said:

@Well said:

all the best to you.

Salamat po @Captain_A & @MumVeng, malaking tulong po. nagddrafft po kasi ako ng CDR

I don’t see why you should omit experiences just because you can’t satisfy supporting documents for it. You just don’t have to claim the experience. EA not immigration won’t question at all why you’re not claiming them.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Well said:

@Captain_A said:

@Well said:

all the best to you.

I don’t see why you should omit experiences just because you can’t satisfy supporting documents for it. You just don’t have to claim the experience. EA not immigration won’t question at all why you’re not claiming them.

thanks for repeating what we told him.

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

• mugsy27mugsy27 Oakhurst

@kelvinrae said:
    How much is fast track sa EA mga ma'am sir

233411: Electronics Engineer

20 Aug'16: IELTS (BC-SG)
    2 Sep'16: IELTS Results: L8.5 R7 W6.5 S6.5 - saklap
    7 Sep'16: Lodged EA Assessment
    23 Sep'16: EA Positive Outcome
    25 Oct'16: PTE-A Results: L:80 R:83 W:86 S:84 - Thank you God!!!!!
    25 Oct'16: Lodged 189 Visa (75 pts)
    26 Oct'16: Received ITA for 189 - Thank you God!!!!
    21 Nov'16: 189 Visa Lodged!
    23 Nov'16: Uploaded all Docs
    28 Nov'16: Direct Grant! ... THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!
    25 Jun'17 - BIG MOVE
    4 Sep'17 - Started working

Great things start from small beginnings... - MILO

29 Jun'21: Applied for Au Citizenship
    04 Mar'22: Interview and Exam Date (re-sched due to Covid isolation)
    04 May'22: Interview and Exam Date (actual)
    04 May'22: Citizenship by Conferral Approval
    02 Jul'22: Oath Taking Ceremony .... Aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Well said:

@Captain_A said:

@Well said:

all the best to you.

Thank you @RheaMARN1171933. Now clear npo.

• anicaanica Ksa

Hello po. Regarding sa EA application, need po bang i-apply din ang RSEA or yun lang standard MSA assessment lang po?

263311 Telecommunications Engineer | 189 | Age: 30 pts | English 10 pts | Education: 15 pts | Experience: 15 pts | Partner: 5 pts
    02/14/18 - PTE exam (1st take): L57 R63 S60 W70 -competent
    12/05/20 - PTE exam (2nd take): L80 R66 S70 W77 -proficient
    12/13/20 - EA standard MSA-CDR submitted
    12/22/20 - EA MSA outcome
    03/08/21 - Submitted EOI (75/80/90 pts for visa 189/190/491)

@anica said:
    Hello po. Regarding sa EA application, need po bang i-apply din ang RSEA or yun lang standard MSA assessment lang po?

rsea is optional

pros & con

pros
    -case officers (CO), who assess your visa application, accepts almost whatever RSEA outcome
    so CO may not ask further about your claimed point on relevant skilled experience (RSE)

cons
    -MAY give you less years of RSE, though not always happening.
    -additional cost

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

@Captain_A said:

@anica said:

rsea is optional

pros & con

pros
    -case officers (CO), who assess your visa application, accepts almost whatever RSEA outcome
    so CO may not ask further about your claimed point on relevant skilled experience (RSE)

cons
    -additional cost

my opinion,
    if you have money AND total points if not too critical, go RSEA, it will give you convenience and peace of mind.
    now, if you are confident of your RSE AND you can provide sufficient supporting docs AND you have limited funds, you may opt not to take RSEA.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU.

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

@Captain_A said:

@Captain_A said:

@anica said:

rsea is optional

pros & con

pros

cons
    -additional cost

my opinion,
    if you have money AND total points if not too critical, go RSEA, it will give you convenience and peace of mind.
    now, if you are confident of your RSE AND you can provide sufficient supporting docs AND you have limited funds AND you need more points, you may opt not to take RSEA.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU.

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

• anicaanica Ksa

@Captain_A said:

@Captain_A said:

@Captain_A said:

@anica said:

rsea is optional

pros & con

pros

cons
    -additional cost

my opinion,
    now, if you are confident of your RSE AND you can provide sufficient supporting docs AND you have limited funds AND you need more points, you may opt not to take RSEA.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU.

Thank you po for this significant information. This could be a great help in my decision making.

263311 Telecommunications Engineer | 189 | Age: 30 pts | English 10 pts | Education: 15 pts | Experience: 15 pts | Partner: 5 pts

• reomanreoman Posts: 21Member

@Linetdane said:
    @reoman if you were asking whether EA will call the company to get away with a fraudulent claim, then I suggest wag mo na ituloy kung anu man yan.

If you were asking just for a general curiosity, I can say na I applied EA for me and my hubby, I also did helped some friends apply for EA, no one experienced na tinawagan ni EA.

Most of us here are not agents so take all advices with a grain of salt. We speak based from our experience.

This forum is here, because we collectively help each other and may want to save some bucks for agent fees.

If you are not confident with what you have better get an agent.

Hi. Sorry po sa late reply dahil naging busy sa work. Linawin ko lang po yung issue hehehe.

Main pong problem kasi is ayaw akong bigyan ng employment letter ng 2 previous companies ko. Yung sa Makati, di daw nag-iissue yung office ng ganun na letter. Yung sa Singapore naman, may topak lang talaga dati kong boss kaya ako umalis hahaha.

Ngayon, based sa EA requirements, pwede ang direct supervisor na mag sign. Okay po kasi mga supervisor ko dati na mag-sign. Problema lang nun pag tumawag ang EA sa office tapos tinanong about sa letter na yun, pwedeng sabihin ng company na wala silang binigay na letter, therefore lalabas na fradulent yung letter na na-submit ko.

Anyway, sinabi ko na sa agent ko na forego nalang itong dalawang sakit sa ulo na companies na ito at okay na sakin ang zero points for employment. 2.75 years total lang lalabas. Wala din kung mag mamakaawa ako sakanila, di uusad application ko. Nasend ko na pala sa EA yung documents ko. First week ng January lalabas siguro dahil naka express.

Okay na sigurong sacrifice nalang yung points ngayon. Mag 491 visa nalang muna kung papalarin. It is what it is. Parang mobile legends lang yan, adjust nalang sa team mates tapos kahit lugi sa una, babawi nalang sa huli haha.

@reoman said:

@Linetdane said:
    @reoman if you were asking whether EA will call the company to get away with a fraudulent claim, then I suggest wag mo na ituloy kung anu man yan.

If you were asking just for a general curiosity, I can say na I applied EA for me and my hubby, I also did helped some friends apply for EA, no one experienced na tinawagan ni EA.

Most of us here are not agents so take all advices with a grain of salt. We speak based from our experience.

This forum is here, because we collectively help each other and may want to save some bucks for agent fees.

Hi. Sorry po sa late reply dahil naging busy sa work. Linawin ko lang po yung issue hehehe.

Main pong problem kasi is ayaw akong bigyan ng employment letter ng 2 previous companies ko. Yung sa Makati, di daw nag-iissue yung office ng ganun na letter. Yung sa Singapore naman, may topak lang talaga dati kong boss kaya ako umalis hahaha.

Ngayon, based sa EA requirements, pwede ang direct supervisor na mag sign. Okay po kasi mga supervisor ko dati na mag-sign. Problema lang nun pag tumawag ang EA sa office tapos tinanong about sa letter na yun, pwedeng sabihin ng company na wala silang binigay na letter, therefore lalabas na fradulent yung letter na na-submit ko.

Anyway, sinabi ko na sa agent ko na forego nalang itong dalawang sakit sa ulo na companies na ito at okay na sakin ang zero points for employment. 2.75 years total lang lalabas. Wala din kung mag mamakaawa ako sakanila, di uusad application ko. Nasend ko na pala sa EA yung documents ko. First week ng January lalabas siguro dahil naka express.

Okay na sigurong sacrifice nalang yung points ngayon. Mag 491 visa nalang muna kung papalarin. It is what it is. Parang mobile legends lang yan, adjust nalang sa team mates tapos kahit lugi sa una, babawi nalang sa huli haha.

I think you are over analysing things. I’m not quite sure why you would say it’s fraudulent when it’s actually written by the direct supervisor? You would need to just follow the exact details as listed on the MSA guideline.

If they are to verify, they will have to verify the existence of the person who wrote the letter and the position as well as your position. If they all match your documents, why would it then be fraudulent?

You mentioned you have an agent. I am surprised you are discussing such matter in this forum when your agent can best guide you on what you really need to do. I am an agent myself and this would be one of the things I would clarify with my client in case of confusion. It isn’t a complicated situation.

xiaoxue
  • tigerlancetigerlance Philippines

@reoman said:

@Linetdane said:

1) Please document yung hindi pagpayag na bigyan ka ng reference letter thru email.
    2) Pwede ang direct supervisor, which I did, and following all the needed requirements as per laterst EA Handbook and Let hin sign. Paano magiging fraudulent yun, sa company letter head naman ito nakadocument.

3) Tatawag naman ang EA, based dun sa contact number ang supervisor mo and based dun sa letter head to verify. (Pwede silang tumawag randomly).
    4)

19/04/2011 IELTS Competent L:7.0, R: 7.5, W: 6.0, S: 6.0, OBS: 6.5
    27/03/2018 PTE Proficient L:73, R: 70, W: 73, S: 78, OBS: 71
    07/07/2018 Received Passport (10 years expiry)
    08/08/2018 Received Driver's Licence 5 years
    09/10/2018 0600H EA Queued for Assessment
    29/10/2018 0530H Assessment in Progress
    29/10/2018 1200H Outcome Received (Positive)
    16/11/2019 1326H EOI Lodged 491 Family Sponsored 90 pts.
    28/11/2019 NBI Application. (HIT)
    09/12/2019 NBI Clearance Claimed at NBI Ermita for Faster processing
    09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    14/01/2020 Received Sponsorship Documents
    20/01/2020 Payroll Statement of Account
    27/01/2020 E medical at Nationwide Baguio
    28/01/2020 E medical No Action Required. Nationwide Submitted to DHA
    29/01/2020 Received Current Payslip
    02/02/2020 SSS Inquiry System
    07/02/2020 Reference Letter Current
    07/02/2020 Provident Fund Update
    10/02/2020 Polio Vaccination Certificate
    12/02/2020 BIR Form 2316 updated to 2019
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    27/10/2020 Direct Grant. No CO Contact.
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• ENGINEER_SALESMANENGINEER_SALESMAN Sydney, Australia

Hello po mga ma'am / sir, share ko lang po sana ang story ko on how I landed on an engineering job in less than a month of arrival to Sydney last 2019. Mechanical Engineer po ako w/ HVAC sales (chillers, ahus, DX, VRF, etc.) experience and under VISA 189 po. Salamat po at sana ay maka-gabay ito sa iba po na similar situation!

aaabeeee4Nohiel08

ANZSCO 233513 | Mechanical Engineer | Age: 25, Education: 15, Employment: 15, PTE: 20 | Total points = 75

04.20.2018 | Initial consultation with registered migration agent
    07.06.2018 | Lodged EA Assessment
    07.31.2018 | Received favorable letter from EA
    08.28.2018 | Took PTE
    08.29.2018 | PTE A Test : LRSW|90/90/90/90
    08.30.2018 | Lodged EOI via Skillselect for VISA 189
    09.11.2018 | Received ITA
    09.20.2018 | Lodged VISA 189 application
    10.04.2018 | Medical exam at St. Luke's-BGC (with wife and 1-year old son)
    10.10.2018 | Medical is finalized (no action required)
    12.05.2018 | VISA 189 PR GRANT (Husband, Wife and 1-yr old son)
    21.02.2019 | ETA: Sydney, Australia. Lived w/ relatives for 5 months
    25.02.2019 | First Interview on HVAC job through head hunter
    07.03.2019 | Final Interview (morning), reference check and medical (afternoon)
    08.03.2019 | Job offer
    11.03.2019 | 1st day @ Work in HVAC job
    27.07.2019 | Moved to rent own place near work

• anicaanica Ksa

@tigerlance said:

@reoman said:

@Linetdane said:

1) Please document yung hindi pagpayag na bigyan ka ng reference letter thru email.
    2) Pwede ang direct supervisor, which I did, and following all the needed requirements as per laterst EA Handbook and Let hin sign. Paano magiging fraudulent yun, sa company letter head naman ito nakadocument.

3) Tatawag naman ang EA, based dun sa contact number ang supervisor mo and based dun sa letter head to verify. (Pwede silang tumawag randomly).
    4)

Hello. Sir papano po naman humingi ng reference letter sa supervisor ko na resigned na sa dati namin company? Willing sya mag sign pero Wala na po sya sa company. Pwede po ba sa kanya magpa sign or dapat sa HR? Mahirap ko kasi makakuha ng reference letter sa previous company ko pag galing sa HR. Kung pede po sa supervisor, ok lng po ba na gumamit sya ng letterhead sa previous company na hnd na sya current na employee? SALAMAT PO

• chingchingchingching Posts: 2Member

Hi po. I am an IE and my current job is more on supply planning. Pwede pong makahingi ng suggestions or sample CDR so I can use as format po? Thank you so much po!

• KenShoryuKenShoryu Posts: 5Member

Hi guys! Meron po ba nagtry na ng cdr writing services sa internet? Legit o scam ba sila? Thanks!

• robinsyreyesrobinsyreyes manila

@KenShoryu said:
    Hi guys! Meron po ba nagtry na ng cdr writing services sa internet? Legit o scam ba sila? Thanks!

Don't do that sir, most likely ma ban ka lang. yang mga ganyang services copy paste, template lang gamit. Madedetect ng EA na plagiarized yung papel mo. Do it yourself and since it's your work experience. Tanong ka lang sir ng tips on structures and format.

Visa subclass 189 - Mechanical Engineer (ANZCO 233512)

November 2018 - Hired agent, review PTE A
    December 17, 2018 - PTE A Results (LRSW- 84 83 90 86)
    January 28, 2019 - EA CDR skills assessment lodged
    February 21, 2019 - EA positive skills assessment
    February 26, 2019 - EOI Lodged 80 pts (English 20 Work 15 Acad 15 Age 30)
    March 11, 2019 - Invitation to apply received
    March 26, 2019 - Visa application lodged
    April 3, 2019 - Medical exam taken
    April 9, 2019 - Medical status cleared
    January 28, 2020 - Direct Grant Received !!!

@robinsyreyes said:

@KenShoryu said:

Don't do that sir, most likely ma ban ka lang. yang mga ganyang services copy paste, template lang gamit. Madedetect ng EA na plagiarized yung papel mo. Do it yourself and since it's your work experience. Tanong ka lang sir ng tips on structures and format.

I agree. Don’t even attempt to get their services. You need to do it yourself and don’t rely on such companies.

• KenShoryuKenShoryu Posts: 5Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@robinsyreyes said:

@KenShoryu said:

I agree. Don’t even attempt to get their services. You need to do it yourself and don’t rely on such companies.

Right. Hanap nalang po ako ng sample cdrs online and write my own. Any ideas po regarding the processing time ng CDR assessments? Ang alam ko 9 weeks pero hindi po ako sure.

@KenShoryu said:

Mas madali kung magbase ka sa summary while doing your CDR para minsanan. Yung mga nilagay ko kasing unang statements sa CDR ko hindi pumapasok sa summary.

• marosemarose Philippines

Question po mga mam/sir. May 2 years experience po ako as project engineer in the government handling infrastructure projects. Tasks are to oversee the construction of our contractor, scheduling, approval of variations, billings, close out. Pero after that I shifted careers as a project administrator mainly tasked on assisting government agencies in the development of their infrastructure projects. Taga coordinate po ako with PMs, technical consultants, supervisors and clients para mabuo yung project concept or feasibility studies ng clients namin. I did that for 3 years. Ngayon po di ko na alam if sa EA ba ako magpapaassess for the skilled visa. Di ko po alam if tutugma pa din sya sa mga occupation na nakalist sa EA. I'm a Civil engineer graduate with masters in environmental engineering.

• marosemarose Philippines

@marose said:
    Question po mga mam/sir. May 2 years experience po ako as project engineer in the government handling infrastructure projects. Tasks are to oversee the construction of our contractor, scheduling, approval of variations, billings, close out. Pero after that I shifted careers as a project administrator mainly tasked on assisting government agencies in the development of their infrastructure projects. Taga coordinate po ako with PMs, technical consultants, supervisors and clients para mabuo yung project concept or feasibility studies ng clients namin. I did that for 3 years. Ngayon po di ko na alam if sa EA ba ako magpapaassess for the skilled visa. Di ko po alam if tutugma pa din sya sa mga occupation na nakalist sa EA. I'm a Civil engineer graduate with masters in environmental engineering.

Ang question ko po is, okay pa din po bang magpa-assess sa EA kahit ganito ang work experiences? If ever.

@marose said:

@marose said:

Ang question ko po is, okay pa din po bang magpa-assess sa EA kahit ganito ang work experiences? If ever.

Yes.

marose
  • ENGINEER_SALESMANENGINEER_SALESMAN Sydney, Australia

Hello po! Sharing my thoughts on writing my CDR:

ANZSCO 233513 | Mechanical Engineer | Age: 25, Education: 15, Employment: 15, PTE: 20 | Total points = 75

04.20.2018 | Initial consultation with registered migration agent
    07.06.2018 | Lodged EA Assessment
    07.31.2018 | Received favorable letter from EA
    08.28.2018 | Took PTE
    08.29.2018 | PTE A Test : LRSW|90/90/90/90
    08.30.2018 | Lodged EOI via Skillselect for VISA 189
    09.11.2018 | Received ITA
    09.20.2018 | Lodged VISA 189 application
    10.04.2018 | Medical exam at St. Luke's-BGC (with wife and 1-year old son)
    10.10.2018 | Medical is finalized (no action required)
    12.05.2018 | VISA 189 PR GRANT (Husband, Wife and 1-yr old son)
    21.02.2019 | ETA: Sydney, Australia. Lived w/ relatives for 5 months
    25.02.2019 | First Interview on HVAC job through head hunter
    07.03.2019 | Final Interview (morning), reference check and medical (afternoon)
    08.03.2019 | Job offer
    11.03.2019 | 1st day @ Work in HVAC job
    27.07.2019 | Moved to rent own place near work

• MumVengMumVeng NSW

@reoman said:

@marose said:

@marose said:

Yes.

Yes po if you want to be assesses as CE.
    You can do din po a project administrator assessment with VetAssess. Problem is wala po siya sa skill list ngayon sa NSW (not sure po sa ibang states). But, before the pandemic medyoo maluwag po ung invitations for this occupation.

(Age:30 | Education: 15 | English: 10 (Preparing for PTE to get 20) | Experience: 0)

• MumVengMumVeng NSW

I'm going to host a 3-day writing challenge for writing 1 one career episode. The challenge po is free since it's actually a promotional activity. If anyone is interested you may send me a message.

fortdomengShyShyShyEdwardsq11516ericson29