Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a migration agency/agent

kriziakrizia PhilippinesPosts: 23Member
Looking for a migration agent to assist me in Student visa (with de facto partner) application. Any suggestions?

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    krizia said:

Looking for a migration agent to assist me in Student visa (with de facto partner) application. Any suggestions?

Try the skilled migrant pathway first (189,190 or 489) if qualified kung gusto mo live and work in Au. Pero kung study talaga purpose mo, then go for it. If your purpose is to gain PR, its a long and very expensive process. You can work on student visa but Im sure just enough to pay your tuition. Goodluck
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Wag ka agad agad maniniwala sa mga promises ng agent. Ang goal lang nyan is mabigyan ka ng visa at makuha bayad mo for their services. Marami ako kilala dito na napaniwala ng mga agents on student visa and are struggling to cope up with expensive school fees, hardship is looking for work etc.
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Honestly, if you’re only after a student visa, you don’t need an agent. It’s very straightforward process. Save your money. I’m an agent myself as well as went to Australia in the early 2000 on a student Visa. Would I recommend tstudent pathway to get to migrate to Australia? I won’t though. Best of luck.
  • redhaxredhax Philippines
    @RheaMARN1171933 - need your expertise, pm please? thank you.
  • jsjabaanjsjabaan Manila
    Hi guys! I really want to proceed with my General Skilled Migrant Visa application. Ive been contacted by ACN and waiting for my schedule when to approve the contract and explained me everything including the process and the service fee. Now I inquire at Respall and they are inviting me for 1-on-1, with consultation fee already before discussing the process (which is available online), and their rate. Anyone here who can suggest an agent? Thank you.