Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Private Room for Rent in Melbourne

pentemp1001pentemp1001 MelbournePosts: 15Member
I have a private room for rent near Epping and South Morang Station straight to Flinders station. Preferably single tenant only. The room is fully furnished and has a built-in wardrobe, very spacious, dedicated toilet and shower. The house has 3 toilets and 2 bathroom. The rent is 150 per week.

Complete features are as follows:
Free use of Wifi
Shared Utilities (split the bill based on usage)
Use of Washing Machine and Dryer
Will provide bed and mattress free to use.
Garage space.
5 mins away from South Morang station
10 mins away from Epping Station
5 mins away from Westfield Pentry Valley mall (Woolworths, Coles,Kmart,Target)
5 mins away from Filipino store
15 mins away from Pacific Epping and NEW COSTCO
5 mins away from wet market
10 mins away from Church

Restrictions:
No pets allowed
Strict clean as you go policy.

If you are keen on viewing the house, message me or send an email to [email protected] and I will send photos of the room.