Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PTE - What to do when one is unable to score 65+ in PTE even after multiple attempts?

Hello World,

I was breaking my back to score 65+ in each module on my own and failed continuously. However, finally achieved my target score after finding a right trainer.

Many people have no clue about the exam pattern and scoring and spend a lot of time and money on this exam. Moreover, they keep wasting their time and money on multiple attempts without knowing the proven techniques and in one stage they end up looking for paid training or materials after months and years of stress.

It cost me a small fortune to learn this lesson.

To me, the pain we undergo in this process is more stressful than the money we lose for the exams.

The precise techniques and tips that I acquired are proven to achieve even 79+(Speaking & Reading) and the materials I used for training are latest, real and almost 80% of questions I practiced are repeated in the real exam.

One of the most common causes of failure of PTE(or any kind of exam) is not finding the right trainers and practice materials even after multiple failed attempts.

So I thought of helping people offering One-to-One training who are in the same boat as I was, and you can also give it a try and decide after a 30mns free demo if you are really interested to take my training.

Why don't you give it a shot of my free 30mns demo as there won't be of any loss for you?. Moreover, it might help you at least to evaluate and select other trainers even if you don't sign up my training.

Cheers,
ptepainkiller