Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Employer collect visa fees

lailad12lailad12 PhilippinesPosts: 1Member
Hi,
I need help. My husband is applying for Housekeeping in Sydney. The employer is asking for AUD600. According to her, she will have to process the visa in India. I know, hubby needs sponsorship from employer.. confusing lang. Can you help me understand the process of obtaining sponsorhip and pano na after. Legit ba ang pag ask employer fee?

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Seems not legit at bakit sa India pa ipaprocess ang visa?(red flag na yan). Some employers will not pay the visa fee. Visa fee is not as cheap as $600. Current visa fee is $1175( short term 482 visa)
  • magueromaguero Adelaide
    edited October 2018
    @lailad12 To be eligible for a work visa or yung tinatawag na TSS kailangan yung occupation ng husband mo nasa list na ito and may notation na pwede for TSS visa https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/combined-stsol-mltssl

Walang Housekeeping sa list. So dapat check specifically anong occupation dyan ang gagamitin ng employer to nominate your husband. Dalawang steps ang work visa. Your employer will have nominate your husband to fill a vacancy and pag approved yung nomination tsaka pa lang mag-aapply for the visa.
  • magueromaguero Adelaide
    @lailad12 Here's the link to the process and requirements https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/482-
  • xpressdmsxpressdms Singapore
    Hi tanong ko lang. My colleague works as functional consultant here in SG. Can she apply as ICT CUstomer Support Officer kahit accounting diploma sya? Salamat.