Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Shifting to another course

kitty_15kitty_15 MelbournePosts: 1Member
Hello, everyone!

I would just like to get someone's advice on shifting courses.

I am currently studying Master of Communication at Deakin Uni. I just finished my first semester however, I found it overwhelming and out of my range. So, I'm thinking of shifting to study Special Education instead, which was my course back in college.

Deakin only offers the SpEd program on cloud so I was also thinking of changing my education provider. I found La Trobe and Monash offering it.

I'm planning to talk to a student adviser at Deakin, however, I want to hear from anyone who experienced this first.

If anyone can shed some light, I would be grateful!

Thank you for your time, guys! =)

Comments

• sanrafaelsanrafael Manila
    Hi everyone. My fiance is planning to take ECE next year in Tafe. Bs nursing graduate po. Hnd namn alam how to start sa sop for the gte. Ang hirap. Meron po ba kau pattern pra guideline. Diy lang kami wala kami agent. Salamat po in advance sa tips para sa sop and gte. Godbless po.