Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Question about Australian Carer Visa

VinZzzVinZzz SydneyPosts: 11Member
edited April 2011 in Other Migration Topic
Hi everyone. I'm applying for an Australian Carer Visa and the immigration officer instructed me to bring certain documents within a month's time. I'm familiar with all the requirements except for one thing, they told me to bring me this, "Evidence that the applicant is willing and has the knowledge and the ability to care for the person requiring care." I'm quite confused with that because some are telling me that I should have a caregiver certificate and some told me I wouldn't need it anymore. I'm having trouble with that because I have no prior medical experience and do not have caregiver certificate either if they really require a certificate within a month's time, I could not provide it in time. Can anyone please give me an advice regarding this issue. And also, can I send them a letter that I'm currently undergoing a training and would provide the certificate as soon as I'm done with the training? Any type of advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless! :))

Comments

• jayjee09jayjee09 Singapore
    hi VinZzzz, are you on training right now? or just finished the training course? just my opinion. if your done with the training and doesnt have the certificate yet, maybe you can send them a letter saying the certificate is being issued by batch so your has not yet arrived. if you are currently on training. perhaps you can indeed send them your case.
  • VinZzzVinZzz Sydney
    no, i'm not in training now. Is it okay if I didn't undergo training anymore? What are my chances of passing if I can't provide them caregiver certification?