Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent in Wolli Creek

ninalizaninaliza SydneyPosts: 2Member
edited November 2018 in Accommodations
Hi! My fiance and I have an available room in in our apartment for rent, location is Wolli Creek Sydney. Rent is $280 per week, 2 months deposit 1 week advance.
Room has one single bed, and the entire apartment is furnished. The rent also includes internet, electricity, gas, and water. The complex has a small gym and a swimming pool, and is a very short distance from Woolworths and the train station. The city is only a 15 minute train ride away and there are quite a few places to eat nearby.

If you're interested please give me a call or message on 0422794295