Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

What visa should i get

My wife and my newborn daughter is australian citizen and my PR visa already expired what type of visa should i get? I dont work here in Australia im based sa philippines and go to Australia every now and then. My wife is a nurse in australia and our daughter is born in australia. Pwede ko naman ma renew PR visa ko basta ma meet ko number of stay. need ko pa mag stay ng about 5 months witch is hindi ko na pwede magawa dahil sa business sa pinas. Salamat sa mag rereply