Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Offshore Job For Australian Company Points

Hello good day, I am an electrical engineer in the Philippines, and I am working in an outsourcing company which offers services to Australian companies. Since the cleint that I am working for is an Australian company, is there a possibility that I can get additional points in working for them aside from the points that I can get in working outside Australia? And how many points if yes? Thank you. :)

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

Hello good day, I am an electrical engineer in the Philippines, and I am working in an outsourcing company which offers services to Australian companies. Since the cleint that I am working for is an Australian company, is there a possibility that I can get additional points in working for them aside from the points that I can get in working outside Australia? And how many points if yes? Thank you. :)

I am sure its the location of the job not who you work with
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,692Member, Administrator, Moderator
    You need to be in Australia to claim points on local experience.
  • bpgamerslobbybpgamerslobby Clark
    Thank you. :)