Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Tips on getting back to accounting career

jtimjtim PerthPosts: 6Member
Hello everyone! Mgsosolicit po sana ng advice on how to get back sa accounting career.Eto po kc kwento. I arrived here 2013, had a baby the same year. Then looked after him. Next year mgffulltime na po sya sa school. So I'm decided to get my feet back on track.Wala po ako local work experience sa accounting. I am planning to study accounting but it will be like back to zero. Paadvise naman po ng magandang gawin. Maraming salamat po.