Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Birth Registration Pakistan Australia

getting your Birth Registration Certificate Pakistan Australia Embassy or Certificate Attestation pakistan for Vetassess Australia is not that hard. i did masters from Karachi University Pakistan and required Attestation. it required my degree and transcript copies to be attested by relevant institute and send it to vetassess australia for immigration purpose. as i am not currently in pakistan, my husband and i wanted to apply for this program and could not travel back to pakistan for getting required attestation. a reliable source can get connected here https://bit.ly/2l0Bv6T . they were quiet aware of the vetassess process and got my documentation done successfully. later on you would also be needing your pakistani nadra birth certificate and marrage certificate nadra as required for immigration processing. Australia indeed is a great place to be in where everything is fair and peaceful. we are glad to be a part of this program and surely recommend to others. cheers