Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a Room for rent

PretchilPretchil Philippines Posts: 3Member
Hi! Aynone from the group can recommend me on a place to stay or single room/shared around Parramatta or Near Sydney City that is close to bus or train station? Planning to move on January. 26,2019. I’m going to study for a year.

Comments

• ina.legion@yahoo.com[email protected] Blacktown
    Hi Pretchil,

We have a room for rent here in Blacktown. Near bus station. But only accept female. It is $100.00 per week inclusive of electric, internet and water.
  • AlAlAlAl Sydney,Australai
    I have a furnished private room for rent in Sydney. $800 per month all utilities included.email me at [email protected] for pictures and more details.Mention Sydney $800 per month room.Thanks
  • Masf11_felicianoMasf11_feliciano Sydney
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for a single/shared accommodation near sydney city asap. Any recommendation? Thank you
  • donsayurirudonsayuriru Sydney
    @Masf11_feliciano hi there. please email me with the requirements you need via [email protected] ... we have 2 rooms to choose from. please email asap for your queries. thanks.