Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

White Card requirement for Labourer

rolf021rolf021 SydneyPosts: 191Member
edited February 2013 in Working in Australia
Hello po..I am looking for odd jobs and noticed that they are requiring white card for labourers. Any idea on this po and how to get one? I have searched over the net but there might be forumers who can share actual experience. Thanks po!

Comments

• TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    Hello po..I am looking for odd jobs and noticed that they are requiring white card for labourers. Any idea on this po and how to get one? I have searched over the net but there might be forumers who can share actual experience. Thanks po!
    I-type mo lang "white card labourer australia" sa google idagdag mo kung saan city or state na word para sigurado. Anu ba nilagay mo na sentence sa search net? Goodluck

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

• coolflamecoolflame Brisbane
    I got mine sa bluedog training online test, online payment but mine is sponsored by my company...all about health and safety....

SUB CLASS 175 (Mechanical Engineer)
    11, July 2012 – VISA Grant – God is Good!!! Thank you Lord.
    10, June 2013 - IED deadline

15, Nov 2012 - Landed, Rocky QLD

• piglet24piglet24 Sydney
    just discovered na need din pala ito. can anybody take this online course kahit wala pa sa oz? anong mga legit a training centers sa sydney. dami kasi nakalist sa net eh baka mabogus kami. thanks for the advice.

Main Applicant: Moi

February 02, 2013 - IELTS - passed
    August 27, 2013 - Sent CDR to EA for Assessment
    January 15, 2014 - Received Positive Assessment
    February 24, 2014 - Submitted EOI
    March 10, 2014 - Received Invitation to Apply for Visa
    March 31, 2014 - Lodged Visa 189 (but system reflected application lodged on April 1, 2014 due to time diff)
    April 19, 2014 - Medicals done and all documents uploaded
    May 2014 - CO Allocated
    June 2014 - SSS and Pagibig documents for 2009-2010 requested
    July 2014 - Visa Grant! God is Great!
    September 2014 - IED
    August 2015 - Big move

----countdown mode ----