Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Evidence of funds

redvaseredvase SydneyPosts: 7Member
edited February 2013 in Study and Training Visa
Hi everyone! I just wanna know if anyone here tried having First Consolidated Bank as their bank of choice for their show money? Their bank book is kinda confusing. Updates are done every 3 months unless you're depositing or withdrawing. The embassy is now asking me to show transactions for the last 3 months since 26 February 2013 because according to them the funds that i presented does not meet the minimum maintaining amount when in fact what I presented was more than what they want me to present. I'm sure that there was no transactions for the last 3 months since I am applying for the second time (1st application was rejected because I did not let the money stay for 3 months in the bank). Please give a light on this matter. I am very worried and anxious. I dont wanna be rejected for the second time. Thank you so much!

Comments

• canberradudecanberradude Quezon City
    edited May 2015
    you need to double check your bank statement. your money should not fall below the required amount at any time during the 3 month period. for example if you are required to show 1M PHP your bank statment should not show that your money fell below 1M during the 3 month period.
  • canberradudecanberradude Quezon City
    lol 2013 pa pala to haha