Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Work sponsorship for nurse - no experience

abbygailmbnabbygailmbn PhilippinesPosts: 17Member
Hello! I just would like to ask if meron na naka experience dito of having a work sponsorship even without work experience in the Philippines? I’m currently doing a conversion program at Deakin University so ang labas po eh naka tapos ako ng Bachelors of Nursing dito. Please help! Or do you have any options? As much as possible I don’t want to study Leadership and Management na po sana. Are there any orher options? Thank you so much.