Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Health Exam for Student Visa

carljanacincarljanacin PhilippinesPosts: 2Member
edited December 2018 in Study and Training Visa
Hello. First time ko dito at first post ko po dito sa forum, kaya pag pasensyahan na kung may topic nang ganito. May tanong lang po, and hopefully someone could help me.

I got a PhD offer and scholarship to study at Griffith University (Gold Coast) this April 2019. I'll be applying for a student visa (500) next week (I'm just collating my documents for the GTE and thinking of how to pay my OSHC in order for me to get my CoE).

Question: is a medical examination required for the student visa? The thing is, I just got my tourist visa last November (single entry only, and I was there for 1 week). I was required to get a medical exam for the tourist visa.

Now, will they still require me to take another medical exam for the student visa? Or can I use the recently completed one? If so, would you think they'll be adding more types of exam (e.g., HIV, TB, etc.)?

Thanks sa makakasagot.

Comments

• aranayadaranayad Queensland
    You better call SLEC or Nationwide if need mo pa ng medical.

Subclass 500 Bachelor of Accounting/ CQUniversity-Rockhampton/ March 2019 intake

July 18, 2018 - Received Letter Offer from CQU (Unconditional Offer-No IELTS)
    September 15, 2018 -Took IELTS-Academic (IDP)
    September 28, 2018 - Results day OBS: 7 L:8 R:7.5 W:6 S:6
    October 11, 2018 - Received Full Offer from CQU
    October 12, 2018 - Paid OSHC worth AUD$ 1,720
    October 15, 2018 - Paid Tuition to Flywire
    October 17, 2018 - Confirmed CQU received payment
    October 18, 2018 - Medical at St. Lukes-Ermita
    October 22, 2018 - Received email form CQU for additional docs
    Waiting for COE
    October 24, 2018 - Received Confirmation of Enrollment
    October 25, 2018 - Lodged visa
    October 26, 2018 - Grant

Thank you Lord!

• carljanacincarljanacin Philippines
    Thanks.

I hope they're open this Christmas break though.