Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How to get OEC in Australia

Hi Everyone , I need help lang how to get or process my OEC in Australia. Im under tss 482.
Medyo magulo kasi yung sa website nila. Salamat

Comments

• rainybrainyrainybrainy Sydney, Australia
    @jazzy06 Here's what I did:

I prepared the hard copies of the following documents:
    - Verified Employment Contract (if you have the one verified by POLO-Canberra, better to use that one)
    - Copy of passport and Visa Grant
    - Completed OFW Information Sheet (https://dms.philembassy.org.au/index.php/website/download-forms/polo/60-ofw-information-sheet/file)
    - Money Order payable to Philippine Embassy - POLO amounting to AUD 5
    - Self-addressed Express post envelope (for their use in returning the docs and the OEC)

I sent my documents by post addressed to:

Atty. Rodolfo M. Sabulao
    Labor Attache II
    Philippine Embassy
    1 Moonah Place, Yarralumla
    ACT 2600, Australia

It took my OEC about 7 working days from the time I sent it to them by post.

Hope this helps.
  • BrizyFiloBrizyFilo Brisbane
    OEC is not required anymore for OFWs . You can secure OEC exemption number in BM site.
    https://www.bmonline.ph

Get your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) or Exemption Online.
    How to use this Online System:
    1. For New User, register in the system using your personal email account and click the Sign Me Up button. Open your email account to click the confirmation link.
    2. Log-in as Already Registered user. Enter your last issued OEC number. If no record found, set an Online Appointment.
    3. If record is found, update your Personal Data, Contract Particulars, and Beneficiaries, as needed.
    4. Click Acquire OEC or Exemption for online assessment. Enter flight date and confirm if returning to the same employer and jobsite.
    5. If returning to the same employer and jobsite, the system will display a confirmation message indicating that you are exempted from securing the OEC and payment of processing fee.
    6. If not, you will be redirected to the Appointment Page. Select your preferred POEA office and schedule for processing of OEC and payment.

261313 Software Engineer| 189 | Age: 30 pts | Education: 15 pts | Australian Experience: 5 pts | Overseas Experience: 10 pts | NAATI CCL: 5 pts | English: 10 pts | Total: 75 pts

EOI Lodge Date: 4 Jan 2018
    EOI Effective Date: 21 Dec 2018
    Invitation received: 11 Jan 2019
    CO contact: 16 Apr 2019
    Responded to CO: 25 Apr 2019
    189 Granted: 05 Jul 2019