Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Moving to Tasmania on March 2019 - where to find accommodation?

geladeeeegeladeeee TasmaniaPosts: 8Member
edited January 2019 in Accommodations
Hi, just wanted to ask po, aling websites po ba ang merong mga for rent na houses/flatting sa Tasmania? We will be moving to Hobart, Tasmania po March this year. Sana po makahanap ng matitirhan. Thank you :)

Comments

• arcsarcs Quezon City
    Hi! I am also moving to Tasmania this March 2019. Anyone here knows an available accomodation? better sana if Filos din kasama. I am on Skilled-Regional Sponsored (subclass 489) visa, and will be working as nurse soon. Recos anyone?
  • geladeeeegeladeeee Tasmania
    @arcs hello! My partner is also moving by the end of March. And i am also a nurse pero i’ll be moving to Hobart, Tasmania on April pa :) saan ka nag apply2?