Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a female flatmate/couple

marie_cubmarie_cub SydneyPosts: 15Member
edited January 2019 in Accommodations
Looking a single female/couple to share a fully furnished 2bedroom and 2 bathroom modern  unit .
private room with own bathroom or master bedroom with ensuite. ALL you need are your bags to move in.
Room is available from Feb 2.

Unit is located in the suburb of Homebush, 10 min walk to Homebush train station (1 station away from Strathfield for express train).

- Walking distance to ALDI, IGA, Grocery stores and Flemington Asian Shops
- Room with Queen Size Bed, drawer ,Study Table, Side Table with Lampshade and built in
- Utilities and Internet shared equally

-Only 1 filipina staying in the unit

Please PM me your inquiries and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

Comments

• KhrysFrancesKhrysFrances Sydney
    Hello po ang area na yan ay center ng Sydney?
  • papercutpapercut Manila
    Hi! We are a couple moving in last week of July / first week of August. Is this still available? May I know more details?
    Hi! We are a couple moving in last week of July / first week of August. Is this still available? May I know more details?